SDI Recreational Diving Courses
I have been a recreational scuba instructor since 2008 and am now an independent Scuba Diving International (SDI) instructor operating my own SDI facility. I prefer to run small group/private courses in order to give the best instructor to student ratio and ensure each diver get's adequate instructor attention. My aim is for all my students to not just pass the required skills of a course, but actually feel comfortable in the water afterwards.
I am able to teach all of the below SDI Courses, please follow the links or use the contact form for more information.
- Open Water Diver: Start your diving adventures here. Learn how to safely dive to a maximum depth of 18m.
- Advanced Adventure Diver: Expand you diving skill and knowledge, extend your limit to 30m!
- Rescue Diver: Develop the knowledge and skills to effectively perform diver rescues and assist and administer the necessary first aid in the event of an emergency.
- Computer Nitrox Diver: Learn to plan an execute dives using gas mixes containing 22-40% oxygen and extend your bottom time.
- Deep Diver: Explore a little more, go a little deeper, and learn the risks and benefits associated with deep diving to depths of 40m.
- Wreck Diver: Learn to safely explore and navigate some of the most exciting dive sites you will visit in this limited penetration course.
- Drysuit Diver: Dive warm and comfortable year round in a drysuit. Learn to dive and maintain your new suit!
- Solo Diver: Take responsibility for your own safety and learn how to be self sufficient while diving.
- Advanced Buoyancy Control: Improve and fine-tune your buoyancy skills. This course covers everything from breathing technique to equipment streamlining.
If you are interested in signing up for a course, please use the contact form to get in touch and we can work out a schedule that suits your requirements.