New Features in the Cuda-X series DPV’s:
- Water cooled direct drive motor – more powerful and less noise.
- Pre-swirl Stator – Reduced torque and arm fatigue.
- Ludicrous Speed – Max power, max thrust for up to a minute at a time (if you can hold on that long!)
- Built in vacuum leak test system – The most simple way to test your scooter is water tight, before every dive.
- 4 Blade prop as standard – Max torque, max performance.
- Sealed motor and battery compartments – In the unlikely event of a flood, the whole scooter is not compromised.
- Master switch – magnetic kill switch to turn scooter on off, preventing runaways or trigger jam on being a problem.
- Dual Handle – Easy to operate with one or both hands!
Check out all the new features Dive-Xtras have packed into the Cuda-X here on the Dive-Xtras website.
Available for pre-order right now, shipping late January 2022 and expecting delivery early February 2022.
$1500 secures your Cuda-X Tech DPV with the balance of $8499 to be paid when they ship from the US.
Weight: 15.5kg (34.1lbs)
Cruise Range (45m/min) 9.1km (5.6 miles)
Runtime @ Cruise Range (150ft/min) 190min
Max Thrust: 480N – (108lbs)
Max Continuous Speed: 88m/min (290ft/min)
Runtime @ Max Continuous Speed 25min
Range @ Max Continuous Speed 2.2 km (1.4 miles)
Max Speed (Ludicrous) 98.75m/min (324ft/min)
Ludicrous Duration (Per Use/Per Dive) 1min/36min
Design Depth Rating: 300m (1,000ft)