The JJ-CCR is a simple, reliable and very capable closed circuit rebreather built in Denmark by engineer Jan Petersen. It has been designed to meet the demands of both serious exploration divers and weekend warriors. DPT Scuba is an authorised JJ-CCR dealer. This means I offer full sales, support and training for the unit. I am a TDI instructor and can teach the following TDI courses or complete crossover programs to those levels:
Try dives are available on request. Please contact me for any further information.
- Shearwater CANBUS Electronics.
- Shearwater Petrel based primary handset.
- Independent Shearwater digital LED HUD. (NERD Available as extra)
- Redundant power supply: One battery for the controller,
one battery for the HUD and two parallel batteries for the
solenoid. None of the batteries are integrated into the loop.
- 3 Galvanic O2 sensors.
- DSV Mouthpiece.
- Sturdy anodised aluminium canister with multiple cylinder mounting options.
- 2.5Kg axial scrubber.
- Back mounted counterlungs with integrated ADV.
- Oxygen MAV as standard.
- Apeks US4 diluent and O2 regulators.
- Unit comes ready to dive, complete with custom wing and steel backplate with adjustable harness.
- Price ~$12500 AUD - price varies with the Euro, contact me for further details.
- A complete and detailed unit breakdown is available on the offical JJ-CCR website.
The JJ-CCR is an extremely rugged and versatile rebreather that performs just as well on tropical reefs as it does in deep, dark caves. Due to it's quality construction, reliability and ease of maintenance in the field, the JJ-CCR is used by many expedition divers as well as Scandinavian military. Where could a JJ-CCR take you?